The world is so full of a number of things, I’m sure we should all be as happy as kings. -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Sunday, 9 June 2013

Western Haiku: A Collection



Three of my haiku (or should that be haikus?) appear in this new collection from Nottingham-based independent publisher Dagda Publishing. The hard copy is available on lulu.com (yes, that's a self-publishing site, but I didn't self-publish the poems -- someone chose to self-publish them for me. Which is totally different, I guess), and the e-book can be bought from Amazon UK and Smashwords (choose the latter if you're outside Britain or just think Amazon are evil). 

I don't get any money from sales, just a sense of satisfaction -- and 50% of proceeds go to Scope, a British charity for disabled people. So give it a try! 

1 comment:

curator said...

Congratulations!